If you wish to cancel or return an item you will need to follow our returns process.
- Notify Tooling Superstore within 14 days to cancel an online or telephone order by either email or telephone.
- Each return will be dealt with on a case by case basis and the 'buyer' will pay all return postage costs depending on the nature of the return.
- You then have 14 calendar days to return the item from the date of notification of your intentions to return.
- After a goods check has been carried out and Tooling Superstore is satisfied you have met all the criteria a refund will be issued.
- Refunds will be made back to the original method of payment.
- If loyalty reward points were used to make the purchase the original value of the product will be redeemed back to your account as points/perks.